Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 20-11-2008, 13:07   #1
lupis

Default Mixes in 'La Louve Blanche' kennel?

i read you write in your country breeder register mixes. but i hear you breeder not register mixes but also breed with false parents and puppies look different line parents. why you not make DNA test for all breeders? I read about mixes in de Louba tar. I show you in last post mixes in France from mixed parents from italian line and my friends say in france are more breeder with mixes. Margo write mix look like more husky or like Sangria and italian breeder find dog from france who is not purebreed. you know something about it?

you see it is husky goggles and not czech wolfdog mask and dog look like Sangria brother or saarloos/husky.

But i think there are more false dogs in france. my friends show me photos and i show it you. look litter merlin and ossa. in first litter you see normal wolfdog like parents

in not see blazy but blue is small like crying wolf dogs. but i hear second litter with same parents is very much different. very much huge - more like normal czech wolfdog and also look different http://www.wolfdog.org/de/gallery/cat/1/0/9967/

you see dog is not from same parents. i not see photos of other dogs from same litter but i see it by my friends and all dogs are different. my friends asked ENCI how we can check if dogs are real czech wolfdog but ENCI told we must use italian club. and we can not use italian club because main officials in our club have or breed mixes too and will not help. do you can make something in france to see if it is real. you make DNA test for de Louba tar so maybe you can make test for it litter too? because for us it is new mixes litter
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote