Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 16-04-2007, 09:30   #1
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka
Hello,when I have seen your fotos, My idea was: "it is some Mutara" . So, Pavel and I have the same idea .
The people from czech club know: it is not safe to buy some puppy from Italy. Sad....We never know, what we can have. Are parents of puppy in pedigree the same like real parents? Have they really X-ray result 0/0???
I heart from some italian breeders. "Don´t belive, what you can see in italian pedigrees. It is false, very often, italian breeding is only golden cover. But don´t know, what is under it".....
So, for us are wolfdogs from Italy "blind way".
I kindly ask you NOT to confuse the enormous quantity of Good and Correct CS Wolfdogs and Wolfdog Owners with some examples of something we do not exactly know about but by "hearing" and "suppsitions".
I do not have as much experience as you Hanka but I suppose you and others who have know very well that to put all in the same boat (right and wrong, honest and not honest) is a very stupid thing to do.
I therefore ask all not to make confusion.
If you tell me that before buying a dog you want to see clearly in the pedigree it's fine.
I don't think that in Italy we have worst conditions than in Czech and Slovak republics.
Additionally I must inform you that in Italy it has now become necessary to REGISTER the DNA of all new champions and all breeding champions so that the request to make cross controlls over DNA will become fast and easy.
Do you have that in your countries?
Expecially this sentence hurts me most:
Quote:
So, for us are wolfdogs from Italy "blind way"
Do not forget that most of the "trouble" didn't start in Italy ....

Massimo