Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 03-08-2008, 21:05   #1
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanouk View Post
There#s many crossbreeding done with both SWD and TWD, and i think these dogs ending up in the population is more of a threat than whatever healthissues we have atm!
I fully agree with you on that. Since I got a little more into this I am getting more and more sure that we will have to have DNA-Tests internationally done.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 01:12   #2
Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanouk View Post
Even though my name is not fenris i would like to respond.. YES , i would like to be informed, but with facts please, sofar what has been posted by pacino/solowolf is a lot, but totally lacks facts... and again and again he fails to back his accusations with any fact at all!
You are right, nanouk. But if you read my post again, you´ll see I spoke about SWD and cry-wolf, not about pacino
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2008, 23:48   #3
bengan

just thought people might like to know that Paul is still at it...
Quote from an email sent to

www.saarlooswolfdog.com - 10/26/2008
"hi i have been reading your data base, it causes great concern as a lot of your information is incorrect, for one thing the dog Senna appears in lots of pedigrees, Senna belongs to person in northern Holland and i can assure you this dog has NEVER BEEN USED AT STUD, i have heard recording of interview made with the owner which has now been passed to kennel club and FCI,
also DNA evidence is now available to prove that the father of Zazi zen daoina sidhe is in fact Chrop z kladenske zare cs a czechoslovakian wolfdog, so all these cross bred dogs will soon have there pedigrees withdrawn by the dutch kennel club and FCI, there are also issues concerning SKOG , a CD with all dna , photography and statements evidence has been given to kennel club and FCI, the FCI has been asked to remove the pedigrees of over 250 so called saarloos wolfhounds, the names of all those concerned has also been given in, video evidence of pups being loaded into van in france taken to Holland where they where chipped and registered, then returned to france same day and unloaded again, vets have also made statements, other breeders will soon get letters from FCI as they will be asked to explian breeding irregularities, so brfore long your data base will be short of lots of dogs, mr winder uk"

somethings never change..
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 23:44   #4
michaelundinaeichhorn

Default de Louba Tar kennel

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8722

Maybe this helps you to remind your own statements...
Old 11-11-2008, 00:46   #5
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8722

Maybe this helps you to remind your own statements...
remember you called me more or less a liar about the kennels in France,,, that kennel is now CLOSED DOWN,,,,,,,,,,,Ina CLOSED,,,,,,
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 21:30   #6
bengan

Default de Louba tar

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
remember you called me more or less a liar about the kennels in France,,, that kennel is now CLOSED DOWN,,,,,,,,,,,Ina CLOSED,,,,,,
Sorry to correct you... but the breeder you are talking about went into retirement and the kennel has been taken over by someone else.. not what I would call "closed down"

As for all your statements.. not one has been proven or published.. so regarding your statements about that kennel... the thoughts are more or less the same..
Bengan
Old 15-11-2008, 10:01   #7
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengan View Post
Sorry to correct you... but the breeder you are talking about went into retirement and the kennel has been taken over by someone else.. not what I would call "closed down"

As for all your statements.. not one has been proven or published.. so regarding your statements about that kennel... the thoughts are more or less the same..
Bengan
getting out of dogs very quickly and selling all the bastard bred dogs to uk, you call this retirement dream on, tell you what send your name and address and i will send you CD with everything on it then maybe you will keep it shut untill you know what you are jibbering about
Old 15-11-2008, 13:38   #8
nanouk

Quote:
getting out of dogs very quickly and selling all the bastard bred dogs to uk, you call this retirement dream on, tell you what send your name and address and i will send you CD with everything on it then maybe you will keep it shut untill you know what you are jibbering about
I would be interested, like somany times before:
Nanouk Immers
Zwanewater 1
2715BG
Zoetermeer
The netherlands
nanouk jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 16:52   #9
michaelundinaeichhorn

Me too.

My adress:

Michael Eichhorn
Martin-Butzer-Str. 34
67098 Bad Durkheim
Germany

Thanx!
Old 15-11-2008, 17:29   #10
bengan

Quote:
After more then 30 years..well if you call that quickly .. ok..
I hope you send me the cd a little quicker then that..

Address
Bengt Frantz
Kruiskamp 120
3814PE Amersfoort
The Netherlands..

As for what you call jibbering.. I've just been asking you question as to statements you have made.. be it about other kennels or breeders or even statements you have made about your own actions as a breeder.
If you have a problem with someone wanting to have a validation of your statements / actions .. then that's too bad..

looking forward to your cd
Bengan
Old 15-11-2008, 18:46   #11
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

I would like to receive the CD too, if's possible

Paula Helm Pandolfo
Rua Guiné 330, Jardim Itati
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul - RS
Brasil
CEP: 91370-190

By the way I find it funny, you comes now saying that only have pure CzW when we all knows you had make at least one CzW mix litter.
You comes here talking "as breeder" now, when before you told you stop to breeding CzW and have no more CzW at home... now you say you have some still.
With wich personality will you comes here after this? witht he "Paul I don't breeding anymore and I work with hybrids" or with " Paul, I breeding CzW on UK and I do right"?
And after that Ina is a lier and the people on this site talk some bulls*t about you?
Please this is ridiculous, wich one you want mistaken here?

Last edited by Nebulosa; 15-11-2008 at 19:50.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 21:42   #12
Angelika

me too please

Angelika Menzel
Walter-Zeidler-Str. 14
24783 Osterronfeld
Germany

.... and no problem to repay the postal charges
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2008, 22:11   #13
bengan

Quote:
I'll also reimburse the postage charges..

greetings
Bengan
Old 16-11-2008, 01:20   #14
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Maybe wondn't be more easy send it by internet? host it in a particular site and send the link for download by mail for who he want?
Old 16-11-2008, 05:51   #15
michaelundinaeichhorn

We'll pay you any costs that might occure of course. Can I send you any money in advance?
CD-wise I mean.

Cheers.
Michael
Old 08-12-2008, 12:32   #16
bengan

Quote:
Paul... "i will send you CD with everything on" .. you have my address.. but now will not send it ...even if I reimburse you for the postage..?

This is exactly what your problem is.. you say/claim/promise one thing and then when you have to back up what you have just said.. or when someone asks you a question which is not in line with what you are claiming you change your story.
You have been claiming to have prove of all your accusations and or claims. When asked.. you say you can't publish it yet because of some law suit or legal action you are taking..
After quite some time and nothing happening..and everyone wanting to know what you have..you first you said you would make all the information available on your website for just one day.. which you never did...
then you tell me if I give you my address you will send it to me.... which you have done...
and how you say you'll only send it to one person... who has not even asked you for it....
come on Paul.... just once do what you say you will do..

Bengan
Old 09-12-2008, 00:33   #17
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengan View Post
Paul... "i will send you CD with everything on" .. you have my address.. but now will not send it ...even if I reimburse you for the postage..?

This is exactly what your problem is.. you say/claim/promise one thing and then when you have to back up what you have just said.. or when someone asks you a question which is not in line with what you are claiming you change your story.
You have been claiming to have prove of all your accusations and or claims. When asked.. you say you can't publish it yet because of some law suit or legal action you are taking..
After quite some time and nothing happening..and everyone wanting to know what you have..you first you said you would make all the information available on your website for just one day.. which you never did...
then you tell me if I give you my address you will send it to me.... which you have done...
and how you say you'll only send it to one person... who has not even asked you for it....
come on Paul.... just once do what you say you will do..

Bengan
i have sent copy to Koos and Letty because i trust them so they already know the truth about it, as long as my friends know all i state is true is all that matters to me, i tried to warn people from buying bastard dogs and i get jumped on because at time i could not give any info out, wee bit of news as no one else seems to get any news in Europe of what is going on,, ON 10 th december corrie has to appear for the "Tucht Commissie" (Board of Disciplinairy Measures)
[for judging at an unofficial clubmatch in Finland as an FCI Judge] supprised you had not heard of this, it is talk of dog world in Europe at present,,, i stated also that it was very strange that corrie has two affixs for kennels with the kennel club, people say i tell lies you can not have two affixs, no one has this, funny if you look it up on this web site it clearly shows she has two, thank you to the person who ammended this for me because it is true, so this was not a lie either but the truth, the DNA tests do not tell lies they were done by professional people who will give evidence in court.....
Old 09-12-2008, 01:19   #18
Nebulosa

Quote:
, the DNA tests do not tell lies they were done by professional people who will give evidence in court.....
So the DNA tests was already done, right?
If yes I will open the de Louba Tar topic, well.. was in time I never seen a DNA test take so many time to be made.
Old 09-12-2008, 10:48   #19
bengan

Quote:
i have sent copy to Koos and Letty because i trust them so they already know the truth about it, as long as my friends know all i state is true is all that matters to me, i tried to warn people from buying bastard dogs and i get jumped on because at time i could not give any info out, wee bit of news as no one else seems to get any news in Europe of what is going on,, ON 10 th december corrie has to appear for the "Tucht Commissie" (Board of Disciplinairy Measures)
[for judging at an unofficial clubmatch in Finland as an FCI Judge] supprised you had not heard of this, it is talk of dog world in Europe at present,,, i stated also that it was very strange that corrie has two affixs for kennels with the kennel club, people say i tell lies you can not have two affixs, no one has this, funny if you look it up on this web site it clearly shows she has two, thank you to the person who ammended this for me because it is true, so this was not a lie either but the truth, the DNA tests do not tell lies they were done by professional people who will give evidence in court.....

Paul ..

All you are doing is blowing smoke…. Something you have become very good at..
You say Koos and Letty already know the truth.. so naturally you would send them the evidence and not to one other person, who would believe you, if the so called evidence is real.

I find it very strange.. that you can make all kinds of claims/accusations here in a public forum and only backing it up by saying you have evidence and promise to make that evidence public.. but you NEVER do..

As for you breaking news… I can find nothing of it on the website from the ”Tucht commissie” www.raadvanbeheer.nl but then again I am only interested in the rulings / judgments that they make and post on their website..
Has something to do with being innocent until proven guilty..

What does judging at an unofficial clubmatch have to do with her breeding..and any of the claims you have made..?
And the DNA test…? Have they been done..? Do you have the results.. or are they also a part of your “mythical” CD of evidence..?
And is there a court date set for your professionals to give evidence in..?

Once again you open a discussion… I hope you can follow through with it..

Bengan
Old 10-12-2008, 22:30   #20
mijke

Quote:
i stated also that it was very strange that corrie has two affixs for kennels with the kennel club, people say i tell lies you can not have two affixs, no one has this, funny if you look it up on this web site it clearly shows she has two, thank you to the person who ammended this for me because it is true.....
I never did write you were telling lies....
And also several Dutch people did complain in the past about these strange double kennel names to the Dutch kennelclub.
And of course I know a lot more rumours about several breeders.
But I'll never believe or add some unproven things about breeders on this site.

When I did buy the pedigree CD rom of the Dutch kennel organisation, I did have the official evidence that this breeder did have (and did use) 2 kennel names.
So at that moment I did add both of them on this site.
And believe me, when I would have more proven things, I would add them.
But I don’t want to deal with rumours about anyone!

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote