View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 12:49   #9
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsirius View Post
you can always ask what you want, and those who pay, they will pay, those who think is too high/or low, go to some other breeder, IF IT IS BECAUSE OF MONEY
No - it is not about money. But I don't think ANYONE want to pay more and getting less than by any other breeders...
As I told - prices base on NOTHING. They are just invention of the breeders. And the posts above are the best example... The average breeder from UK or Finland (basing on the show results, working results and matings) spent less money than average breeder for example from Germany... So I really do not see any reason why the prices are 2x times higher. I will not believe living in Germany (the living standards) are 2x worser in Germany than in UK... or Finland...

So shorty:

YES. Every breeder can ask their own price. He/she do not need ANY reason to ask even 5000 EUR for a puppy.

NO. The prices have (should have) nothing to do with country and there is no explanation that "western" puppies MUST be more expensive that "western" puppies.. There are breeders in "cheaper" countries spending a lot of money for their dogs. And there are breeders in "Western" countries which spent nothing.

YES. The puppy buyers decide what they want and which breeders they will choose... It is their choise if they want to buy "no-name" and sometimes even no-pedigree puppy for 2000 EUR or they will buy "champion-offspring" for 700, 800, or 1000 EUR...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote