View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 00:21   #131
Boelie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacino View Post
hi Boelie, i look forward to getting your views very shortly, my fight is not just with MRS Keizer but putting the largest puppy farming ring in europe to an end, these breeders are cross breeding and causing lots of health problems in dogs, to register a cross bred dog as a pure bred dog is illegal,,, to bred from unhealthy stock knowing it carries defects that will come out in the pups is bloody mindlesness, and to sell them on to unwary customers is blatent fruad and desception, everyone is entitled to there views, so i have a question for you , if you live in france and you breed a litter of pups in france can you take them at 6 weeks old to a house in holland get them chipped register them under someone elses kennel name then bring them back to france to sell them? simple question you tell me if this is correct in europe please? regards paul
Hello Paul,
From reading the posts in this topic, correct me if I'm wrong, it seems to me that your fight IS with Mrs. Keizer. If this is meant to put an end to puppy farms all over Europe, what are the names of the other farms you have taken legal actions against? What are the names of the owners and where are the pictures of these other kennels?
For your other question, I am not aware of the law regarding the chipping-regulations and the use of kennel-names. I am not a breeder
And are you saying that her whole stock is unhealthy and carrying defects that will come out in the pups?
This would mean that no good dog could come from there?
As for my earlier reply; what I was referring to were those people who immediately juge a person becouse someone else (in this case you) say they should...
It would be wise to find out the whole story from both sides.

Quote:
hi folks sorry to butt in on this thread but at times my posts do not get printed, some photos of the de louba tar kennels in france, i have held these back from you all for legal reasons but now action has started to put an end to the french breeder CORRY KEIZER i can let you see the real truth behind this breeder, here are just some pics from her kennels, WARNING some pics may cause distress but you must see them if you would like a copy of the full disc email me your address and one will be posted, also there are other issues regarding the registration of litters that will be released very soon, thank you p winder uk

This seems to me like a fight with Mrs. Keizer only?....
Boelie jest offline   Reply With Quote