Thread: Rutting Season
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2007, 14:38   #2
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Male wolves have during the year small testicle. They are only able to mate the wolvin during the period when she is in her heat. And then their testicle will be full of Testosteron and so on and the males are able to mate. And these are the month from around december to march. Wolfpuppies will be born aorund february to may.

You can read it in every wolf book. My reference, the people I know and visit and see their wolves and talk to them and be with them who have wolves: Daniel Weigend www.lobopark.com in spain 25 wolves from 4 different kinds. Tanja Askani Wildpark Lüneburger Heide now 7 wolves from arctic and europaen, in germany the mother of wolves. Matthias Vogelsang - 6 wolves and 1 hybrid - in germany and friend and partner of Zoltan Horkai - 28 wolves in Hungary. Sky Brenton, Canada - 4 wolves - and some wolfdogs, Jos de Bruin 2 wolves. I don´t talk over Zoo wolves, I talk about people who live for their wolves with all what they are.

But you are kidding me that you didn´t know that male wolves get only in their "heat" for around 2 month, do you?

Greetings
Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote