View Single Post
Old 14-12-2008, 22:44   #8
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengan View Post
Paul ..so you are against cross breeding the CVS with any BREED of DOG... how about with a wolf ...would that still be a crossbreed.?
I have seen some pictures of puppies on your website .. correct me if I am wrong.. who's father is a CVS and the mother is not... so your statement is kind of contradictory.. but I would love to hear your explanation...

bengan
oh no not you again ///// now your personal vendetta against me is going on... and as you dont own any CVS and your interest is in the Saarloos, and you live in northern Holland,,,,, are you on the correct web site? or are you infact not friend of Mrs C.Keizers ??? i have just looked at all your posts, Glad i didnt trust you with the CD thats for sure, as they are all set out to make little of me and breeders in u.k., you read correct i have never and will never cross any of my CVS with any other breed of DOG,,, so how am i being contradictory? you do understand english? look up contradictory,, maybe your vendetta is because what i and friends from the RADD do to certain saarloos dogs bred in France? anyway no doubt i will get another silly reply, feel free your giving us a good laugh in u.k. if nothing else,,,,,,,,,,pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote