View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 14:12   #117
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Electricity collar is for three years officially forbidden in germany! I am very sorry, one of my friends is the highest police dog trainer in lower saxony where I live. And the police does not use electric collar. And Daiva even if there are some stupids who need electricity to work with their dogs, it is very sad if someone needs it too. Even if it is you, who wrote here in several times as if you are very experienced with dogs. And please when you are sometimes not able to handle Geryon like in Hronec, don´t you think that your dog maybe does not trust you? Because sometimes he was hurt by you through electricity collar. Csw is much too intelligent and he knows even if you stood far away that hurting has to do with your comand. that is my opinion.

Przemek, you wrote here about the old standard! New standard says, 1 cm under the smallest hights and 2 cm over is allowed otherwise disqualification. And this is what I mean, it should be written in standard not more and not less. Where is the problem? Than no one has to discuss over pages what is right and what is wrong. Things must be compareable. I did not know either that there different ways how to see a bonitation. So everyone should make several bonitations in different countries.

I don´t know, I thought you are the moderator of english forum, aren´t you? Someone says, that 3 famous breeders did not give me a puppy. I think you remember that I was in your house with my 8 year old daughter when you had beautiful litter with Jolly and Borko and the puppies had been1 week old?! Do you remember? I never ask you for a puppy, I only wanted to see how other breeders were rasing up puppies and how csw are. I ask you to confirm this. Not more. And someone if not you cancelled it from forum.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote