View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 00:23   #109
Mirkawolf

Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf
Default for Margo

I apologise to other users here on WD for this discussion. But as I was publicly attacked here, it has to publicly end here.

My dear Margo, I have a nerve indeed. I have also patience and I have some honour, and I will defend it against your public accusations.

FIRST - I never started topic with attacks on your kennel - read the question again. I have never mentioned the name of the dog, neither the kennel nor you. But you immediately attacked me and threw accusations, which are not based on any facts and you know it. I will remind you:

- You accused me of
breeding on dogs with serious disqualifying faults. That is not true and anyone can check it out - the bonitation codes of both my females are presented here on Wolfdog.org, as well as on my own website and I can proove their correctness anytime. Just for records, my dogs were bonitated by recognised experts Sona Bognarova and Monika Soukupova.

- You accused me of hiding things - not sure what you mean, probably anything from who killed J.F.K. to dysplasia of my dog. Again - these are pure accusations with a goal to throw dirt on me. HD results of my older female are online both here and on my own website and written down in Cira´s pedigree.

Ali has heavy HD, which I know from her 9 months of age and I was never breeding with her and never will. The HD result is not displayed anywhere, simply because she was x-rayed before the age required for official HD result. Ali´s state and problems are known not only to the Czech breeding commitee, my friends, the local CSW Club in Belgium, but also to Sona Bognarova, who bonitated her. And indeed, on my own website is article in two languages about the hydrotherapy that I did with my Ali. The hydrotherapy was recommended to us by Veterinary clinic in Liege and it did wonders to her movement and health. I invite everyone to come and read about Ali here.

So, Margo, at the end of the day, let me borrow your own words - "if you have nothing bad to hide you should be not afraid of any critique because you can explain everything." I also think you should "be prepared you have also to answer some problematic questions..."

I give you one last chance – you have publicly accused me of breeding on dogs with disqualifying faults. This is a fact which can be verified to be false. So either withdraw publicly your accusations and apologize, or face the consequences. It is your choice. Nobody can accuse other people publicly without having hard facts and think he will get away with it. Not even you, the law is the same for everybody. And please, don´t bother erasing this topic or posts. The whole topic has been already saved by several people ready to bear witness to the fact, changing things now would only be seen as a means of hiding evidence. The evidence of what you said will not go away.