View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 17:27   #15
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Thank you all for your opinions. We have for one week the englih girlfriend of my son with her mother in our house, so I not much time to read and write here.

I am very glad, Hanka, that you confirm me, that there is/are working lines of CSW. And I agree with you that a dog doesn´t need a proof with examn that he/she is a good worker! Sure it makes it much more easier to proof. But people who know what a working dog should be able to do now what working dogs are.

In germany I think people were a bit surprised that I brought them in in this theme. Some people even breeders discuss this theme although they didn´t know really what a dog must be able to do an IPO 1. They don´t know that there must be pass an obedience part, Fährte (sorry nose part..) and of course the part of saving, hope you understand what I mean.

Sure doing sledgedog sports or agility is workinig too and as Hanka wrote a dog who likes to work likes to work in every different work or sport no matter what it is.

And thanks Massimo for confirming the working ablities of Api.

I guess Kerstin wrote it, an experienced dog owner knows the difference between a dog who likes to work and who does it with joy and fun and a dog who does it but you need much more time and he does it without any fun. That is the difference.

And if you mate one dog who likes to work with another one you can be sure that from a litter with let us say 8 puppies 5-6 will love to work and 2 not. In comparison to a litter from a none working line you will have probably 2 puppies who like to work and 6 who looking at you and "say" you mean me???? I should work???? You make fun of me!!!!

Bye for now

Christian

Nebulosa, a working dog should be too a show dog. doing shows is one part of work. And of course a working dog too must have all to pass the standard. And most of them have a better standard than an only show dog because for example they must be able to go (run) nice with good legs, sorry missing the real word for gangwerk.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote