View Single Post
Old 19-04-2007, 18:20   #52
fizban

Dude, stop putting words I haven't said in my mouth, it is frankly annoying to keep on replying and trying to rephrase something I didn't said, or even thought. And what's up with asking questions to me, replying on your own and saying "it's a poor answer"?!

Personally I think when one gets aged, he/she usually gets wiser. Also, when I was a kid, I was teached to pay respect to people older than me. However: have you read what "saschia" said about the rules to follow in order to add "wolf blood" into the breed? That's the model *anyone*, from the dumbest breeder to the founders of the breed should follow, nowadays, if they wanted to add wolf blood to the breed.

Given that according to the Slovakian club it seems there's no need to add wolf blood, at the present time, to CsW I therefore think the Mutara project is garbage and, the way it is conducted is kinda dangerous for the breed. Why? Because if it was a test, they (whoever is going on with this stuff) should NOT register or even try to register offspring as CsW - thing that they are not.

Now. It's pretty clear to me that we do not share our point of view on this matter, and it's ok. You are free to think the way to think, and I hope to be free to do so as well. If you want to say I'm wrong and you are right, you are free to do so. However, from now on, PLEASE refrain from sticking words I haven't said in my own mouth.

Regards