View Single Post
Old 20-12-2007, 12:18   #13
nanouk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacino View Post
Marija, suzanne, sonja ,maybe claudia or corrie can help you ,all your friends surely some of these people can help you, you need info ask Mrs Keizer i know you make contact with her , she is breeder of your dog, you did get my private reply i get auto mail when you open it on your computor,,
paul you wrote me:

Quote:
hi i have read your post, please tell me the parents names of your de louba tar dog, i will then tell you if your dog was falsly registerd or if it the pedigreee itself is fraudulent, this is not a game this is very serious and your dog may be one of over 200 dogs under investagation at present, not by me but a breed club, if there is any thing wrong with the papers i will give you phone number and you can speak to someone who will verify the facts, if there is a fault you do realise that when this comes out you will not be able to show your dog again,, there are many people who will have this problem very soon, i hoppe you are not one of them, paul
I have not recieved ANY answer, have received other Personal messages however, you have my permission to copy your personal message (which i have not recieved ) in the forum, you offer me information about the pedigree of my dog.
are you such a teaser who is just in the forum and writing personal messages in order to make waves, but don't put your money where your mouth is?

I am confident about the pedigree of my dog, you tell it might be otherwise, very serious indeed, than come with facts, not empty assumptions and than referals!
nanouk jest offline   Reply With Quote