View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 15:35   #24
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
I'm sorry Edith but you can call me "envy" and "jealous" but I also heard that you planned to breed Arys this year. I get this information from a is Spanish breeder who knows exactly the difference between ARYS and ERYS. Especialy that I asked twice if it is right and you plan to breed her again...

PS. I saw Arys in Nitra and ... she was looking very old. Much older than other females of the same age which were shown there.
i mentioned in mail about the breeding abuse of AMBRA VLEINADIJE of an Italain kennel and some people who write on this thread more or less told me to mind my own biusness, so now while you are on line Margo why no replies to this information its on this web site for all to see, not one comment from all you good people for this is abusive breeding of an animal and a csw your breed, so just to re cap.. Ambra was born 20th dec 1998, she had her first litter on 23 dec 1999, so she was 1 yr 3 days old,,,2nd litter was 27th nov 2000 then 4th oct 2001, 25th april 2003, 26th aug 04, 18th apr 05, 4th jun 06, 28th jan 07, 15th nov 07, and finally produced 1 pup from last mating 10th may 09 in her 11th year, so in total 10 litters in 11 years and in some cases 2 litters in same year,this is total barbaric and complete abuse of an animal, this thread is about breeding so this mail is not out of order and it deserves a reply from all csw lovers or is it again to be ignored by all, or has the owner of this bitch got something on you all and you are all afraid to voice your oppinion on it, if this where mentioned on any other dog forum the people would be up in arms over such ridiculous and bloody minded breeding practice,
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote