View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 10:48   #183
bengan

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
i have sent copy to Koos and Letty because i trust them so they already know the truth about it, as long as my friends know all i state is true is all that matters to me, i tried to warn people from buying bastard dogs and i get jumped on because at time i could not give any info out, wee bit of news as no one else seems to get any news in Europe of what is going on,, ON 10 th december corrie has to appear for the "Tucht Commissie" (Board of Disciplinairy Measures)
[for judging at an unofficial clubmatch in Finland as an FCI Judge] supprised you had not heard of this, it is talk of dog world in Europe at present,,, i stated also that it was very strange that corrie has two affixs for kennels with the kennel club, people say i tell lies you can not have two affixs, no one has this, funny if you look it up on this web site it clearly shows she has two, thank you to the person who ammended this for me because it is true, so this was not a lie either but the truth, the DNA tests do not tell lies they were done by professional people who will give evidence in court.....

Paul ..

All you are doing is blowing smoke…. Something you have become very good at..
You say Koos and Letty already know the truth.. so naturally you would send them the evidence and not to one other person, who would believe you, if the so called evidence is real.

I find it very strange.. that you can make all kinds of claims/accusations here in a public forum and only backing it up by saying you have evidence and promise to make that evidence public.. but you NEVER do..

As for you breaking news… I can find nothing of it on the website from the ”Tucht commissie” www.raadvanbeheer.nl but then again I am only interested in the rulings / judgments that they make and post on their website..
Has something to do with being innocent until proven guilty..

What does judging at an unofficial clubmatch have to do with her breeding..and any of the claims you have made..?
And the DNA test…? Have they been done..? Do you have the results.. or are they also a part of your “mythical” CD of evidence..?
And is there a court date set for your professionals to give evidence in..?

Once again you open a discussion… I hope you can follow through with it..

Bengan
bengan jest offline   Reply With Quote