View Single Post
Old 19-02-2010, 16:41   #15
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARKA View Post
I want to answer because Ambra Vlci Nadeje is my CSW female and at this point I must reply:
1) We make prevention RX Displasia from one of more famous veterinarian not only in Italy but in all Europe: Doct. Aldo Vezzone.Displasia was A and definitive confirm A.
2) Ambra was one young dog but she was maturity in body and head and for my veterinarian(2°heat) Ambra could make puppies without any damage.In effect was realy because after only 3 months after puppies was born she took part in international exposition and was winnner CAC CACIB best female.She was female VS Ariska della Terra Selvaggia ( very beatiful female).
There are exceptional females,medium females and not good females about reproduction cycle.
Ambra all time make the best dogs CSW.After every pregnancy she was in perfect form.
The last puppies was make after suggest of veterinarian because during all 3 months she was ready to reproduce.She finished this period only after contact with a male.Now for my lucky all of this reproducing periods is regular and short.
There are woman that have a lot of children's (for ex: Michelle ,one woman from U.K. make 19 son's without any medicine) and there are some woman that can't have children's.This is the nature and there is no other my female like Ambra.
Before speak about Ambra,please visit us to see yourself where live.
She doesn't stay in box,lives in my house with my family and stay wery well!
lady if this is some sort of excuse or explanation of why you abused a bitch and made it a puppy machine your talking to the wrong person and i dont care about your vet either he would be dis barred in uk, and what has women in uk having kids got to do with breeding dogs?/ to breed a bitch so many times is completely uncalled for and is nothing more than cruelty to the animal, no doubt all the shows she won was the cause of it all as i am sure many people wanted the pups, so really this bitch was abused for MONEY reasons what other possable excuse could there be. nature is one thing ,a domesticated dog is another. and bye the way you have many beautiful dogs. pacino
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote