View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:04   #23
Huan

Send a message via Skype™ to Huan Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Huan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirkaWolf
As the owner of Mery Kysucka hviezda, I might slightly disagree with you Przemek. I consider Mery to be very hard to train, because even that she understands many commands and learns rather quick, it is very difficult to get her attention and she hardly concentrates on what she does.
I was talking about stable character and not about trainability of Arons pups. But as for dogs being hard to train then I think it's a normal that dogs with higher potential are usually harder to manage. Belgian Shepherds are know to be perfect and very efficient in work but they are hard to train and that is the reason why still German Shepherds are more popular - average but easier to train.

And there are no doubts that Monika has a very long experience in training with dogs (she achieved ZVV2 with her Asta a long time ago) and she can get a lot more from a wolfdog than many of CzW owners. The same is about Ira and her owner, Vaclav Zeisek who is professional trainer. Ira in other hands maybe wouldn't pass any exams (she has IPO2 now).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirkaWolf1
One of reasons also is, that Mery´s hips are in way bad shape. Which is a trait, that I believe Aron Maly Bysterec gives very succesfully - dysplasia. (just see Aron´s offsprings etc.)
I think this belongs to another topic - I don't want to make advertisement for Aron being the best stud dog and if we want to talk about inheritage of displasia we should start another topic. I'm just talking about character and I saw many offsprings of Aron - almost all of them with very nice character. What I can't say about Hasso offsprings.