View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:41   #56
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
When I asked her I was told that when i was looking for another dog to ask the breeders if they had exported to UK before, and refused to tell me who were the breeders
Really? What transparent approach! I wonder why so secretive? Aranwen seems proud of his new pup and puts Marron's photos on FB! So are Nebulosa, Amanda, Marcy, Yukomari, her sister, Jonatan from Spain, Italian & French owners, and many, many owners who imported vlcaks from central Europe!

I thought the new regulations would enable British owners come with their dogs to various vlcak meetings, camps, shows, participate in exams, endurance runs and bonitations. If Spanish, German, Dutch , French owners/breeders can participate, why couldn't the British ones? I thought the 'new owners' from the UK intended to become part of the international vlcak community, share their joys and problems with others, but I doubt if this is possible with "anonymous" dogs.

Wolfheart, here, on the continent we are proud of our vlcaks and of their kennels names. (Even if they are not perfect ) Aren't you? Anyway, I still hope to get an answer from you

Last edited by Rona; 02-03-2012 at 09:51. Reason: spel. err.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote