View Single Post
Old 14-02-2010, 01:00   #1
solowolf

Default Abuse of CWS by Passo del Lupo kennel

i have been reading this topic, i have also been talking about breeding of cws and differences in type , i looked up the mother of Veda passo del luppo, her name is Juna Hlas Divoeiny cs, i was sickened when i looked at what this breeder has been doing to this bitch, well this person is not a breeder i have another few word to discribe this person but dont want barred from the site, from August 1999 - March 2002 so that is 2years and 7 months this person has took 5 LITTERS FROM THIS POOR BITCH, they have used and abused this CWS and reduced it to nothing more than a puppy machine, giving her body no time to recover between litters, you are a discrace and an animal. and i do have the right to call you puppy farmer you have earned the name from this poor bitch you abused. I also see you use your stud dogs well like Miky he has produced 174 pups to date, really good for the CWS breed.....i see all your accomplishments you have put up on this web site and how good your kennels are, it may impress some but you are not worth a salt. I will now go to all your dogs and bitchs and see what else i find, if it repeats i will do an article in magazine for all to see the abuse of the dogs. i will also inform the circut judges in Ireland of this incase you decide to show in Ireland this year, before anyone replies to this and tells me its not illegal to do this in Europe as it is in the uk, this is nothing to do with what is legal or illegal this is about abusing an animal and if anyone thinks its ok to breed in this manner think carfully before you reply. this person should be banned from owning any dog.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote