View Single Post
Old 13-11-2008, 18:09   #19
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by loup-de-bretagne View Post
I am out of time with this one so I will not waste any more of anyones time. Since I started researching this article I have been called names, had suspicious emails and interviewed a CWD owner who turned out to be abusing their dog (now deleted). In fact the only professional and courtious help came from two breeders of the cross breeds.

I will have to admit that as the owner of two wolfdogs myself I find this worrying. Are all wolfdog owners so petty? Other dog owners seem to manage to get along just fine. In my working life I have had to deal with all sorts of people but wolfdog people seem to take the biscuit.

Loup-de-bretagne
hi yes there are some very funny people who take the Pi.s on this site, the CWD are all fine in uk, and we will have our registrations very soon, people in uk have worked very hard, we have taken 6 yrs to get the law changed, but you still get people here taking the pis,, out of our unregistered dogs, there are 28 CWD in uk and all pure bred, all founder stock where imported from Europe, we do keep contact and will all gether at crufts this year, point is there are people who dont want this reed in uk, i dont think i need to mention them as i am sure you know, sorry people can not be more nice to you but this is life on this site, i told this site i dont have CWD, infact i have 7 pure bred CWD , I have no cross bred CWD as i am totaly against it, and i have good people from all over europe that know me and visit my home to see my dogs, as i visit them in summer months, so the breed is doing well, i myself have seen some cross bred dogs that look o.k. and have good temperaments, but what other people do i am not accountable for. I to write articles on the breed in uk mags, good luck with your article regards paul winder, any time in uk calls us..
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote