View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 12:04   #116
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
I was really disappointed when I read that Daiva is using electric collar for training. Daiva in germany electric collar is forbidden!!! And no one needs this damned thing.
You think he is forbidden? I have others informaton from IPO trainers from Germany. Maybe it is forbidden but only official - almost all shephard breeders in your country use it.

Quote:
What can I say, my friend Miguel visit Geryon and I saw it from a few meters away. He behaved to people very friendly and well.
Yes, on meeting and in Germany this weekend. And both be happy about this meeting

Quote:
But when I passed thru with Myla and Tala about 40 m away he started barking at us and jumping in his leash which was around a tree.
And for You this in anormal reaction? dogs see others dogs and are happy to see new dogs

Quote:
So, I have not easy but hyperactiv Myla. Please see bonitation code from last year from Sona. She is perfect. In every ring she behaved well. I can not understand why it was not possible for you as a sooo experienced breeder, judge and so on, that you were not able to handle your own dog?
Your Mila is hyperactiv? hmm interesing.....
If You think in this metod - this is only Yours mind. i think others