Wolfdog.org forum

Wolfdog.org forum (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/index.php)
-   Saarloos Wolfhound (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   SWH breeder in US (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9651)

marosmith 29-11-2008 06:46

SWH breeder in US

I am located in Oregon and am in search of a SWH breeder kennel that in either in the US/Canada or one that can relocate a puppy to the US.

Any help would be much appreciated.

martiou07 29-11-2008 13:12

in the United States or Canada, I do not know if you will find, on the other hand, which would be well c' is that you start with you to present here, to explain us what t' attract in the wolfhound, which want you to make thereafter with him (work, company ......)

and if you were to take a wolfhound in Europe, would be you ready to make displacement in order to meet stockbreeders, and especially dogs in order to know if this race would be appropriate to you?

Martial

mijke 29-11-2008 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by marosmith (Bericht 174782)
I am located in Oregon and am in search of a SWH breeder kennel that in either in the US/Canada or one that can relocate a puppy to the US.

Are you looking for more info about a SWH (Saarlooswolfhond) or a CsW (Czechoslovakian wolfdog)??
Because there is a lot of difference between them:rock_3

Pavel 30-11-2008 22:59

This are pages about CsW not SWH. When you want buy a Mercedes, you dont ask on BMW pages. So you must looking for other pages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marosmith (Bericht 174782)

marosmith 16-12-2008 06:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pavel (Bericht 174997)
This are pages about CsW not SWH. When you want buy a Mercedes, you dont ask on BMW pages. So you must looking for other pages.

FYI, you are an idiot.

"Wolves and wolfdogs All about animals similar to CzW... Information about other Wolfdogs: Saarloos Wolfhound, Lupo Italiano"

Pavel 16-12-2008 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by marosmith (Bericht 178207)
FYI, you are an idiot.

Thank you, you are very polite man with high level of communication.

Quote:

"Wolves and wolfdogs All about animals similar to CzW... Information about other Wolfdogs: Saarloos Wolfhound, Lupo Italiano"

General informations yes, but we are not here for advertising of SWH breeders. In section Links you found many links to SWH Clubs, so there is the place for your question.

Angelika 16-12-2008 12:50

Quote:

FYI, you are an idiot.

:shock::shock::shock:

Saarlooswolfhonden are very reticent. Seems they do not fit to you :mrgreen:

marosmith 17-12-2008 08:17

You are very funny. I don't speak or read anything other then English. This is the only english website with any info. on this breed.

Your anti-SWD or whatever it is vendetta has nothing to do with me. I am just here for information.

Pavel 17-12-2008 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by marosmith (Bericht 178495)
You are very funny. I don't speak or read anything other then English. This is the only english website with any info. on this breed.

If you can read english, then you sure found in our section Links the link on page www.saarlooswolfdog.com. There is everything english, incl. links on breeders.

Quote:

Your anti-SWD or whatever it is vendetta has nothing to do with me. I am just here for information.

Nobody write here, that we are "anti-SWD". But again, if you will need any info about BMW car and the pages will be only in german, you will ask by Mercedes english pages about adresses of BMW dealers ?

Rona 17-12-2008 10:50

Quote:

FYI, you are an idiot.

Quote:

You are very funny.

You too. Funny and impolite.:twisted:

marosmith 18-12-2008 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rona (Bericht 178523)
You too. Funny and impolite.:twisted:

LOL, I am the impolite one!!